Re: Multiple pq_flush: send() failed: Broken pipe - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos
Subject Re: Multiple pq_flush: send() failed: Broken pipe
Date
List pgsql-general
The truth of the matter is that I have queries that take too long to execute and I sometimes interrupt them with ^C. I
assumethe backend dies when the frontend receives this, correct?
So if that's the case, there is no harm other than that the logfile gets really fat (e.g. potential server crash at
somepoint?)

t.