pg_dump - failed sanity check, type - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Cedar Cox
Subject pg_dump - failed sanity check, type
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(First of all, is this the right list?)

When doing pg_dump testdb -u
I get failed sanity check, type with oid 899762 was not found

I searched my backend log for this oid and found something near the
'tryme' function.  As far as I can find I have two functions defined with
different args and one has a problem.  These are an old unused functions I
wrote in plpgsql.  I'm guessing that if I remove them the problem will go
away.
 Result   |         Function          | Arguments
         | record

testdb=# select proargtypes from pg_proc where proname='tryme';proargtypes
-------------     298035     899762
(2 rows)

Am I making sense?  .. comments?  What's going on?

Thanks
-Cedar