can't delete record - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Cedar Cox
Subject can't delete record
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
testdb=# select * from tblstsc1options where sc1optionid=1;sc1optionid | sc1optionname | sc1optionvalue | surid
-------------+---------------+----------------+-------          1 | blah          |                | 1.2
(1 row)

testdb=# delete from tblstsc1options where sc1optionid=1;
DELETE 0
testdb=#

--I must be really, really tired and I'm missing something.  Can anyone
help ;)  FYI, I'm on PG 7.0.2.

As far as I can see, I don't have any rules on this table and the trigger
function returns new, not null.  This is the table definition:

CREATE TABLE tblStSC1Options (       SC1OptionID int4 NOT NULL,       SC1OptionName character varying(50) NOT NULL
CHECK
(SC1OptionName<>''),       SC1OptionValue float4 CHECK (SC1OptionValue>0),       SurID character varying(50) NOT NULL
REFERENCEStblStSC1 ON UPDATE

CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT,       PRIMARY KEY (SC1OptionID)
);

Thanks,
-Cedar