Re: can't delete record - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Michael Fork
Subject Re: can't delete record
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I believe your foreign key is stopping the delete:

SurID character varying(50) NOT NULL ....  ON DELETE RESTRICT,
Make sure all tuples that SurID references are deleted, then try it
again.

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio