Re: Re: JDBC Performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Mount
Subject Re: Re: JDBC Performance
Date
List pgsql-general
On 9 Oct 2000, Gunnar R|nning wrote:

> > Applied, and new files added.
> >

> Scares me ;-) I just wanted to get some feedback and testers for this code
> before actually having it applied. I can also imagine Peter might have some
> comments on structure etc. since he got a lot better overview of the JDBC
> code as whole.

There's going to be some structure changes happening, mainly with the
conversion/optimisation work Gunnar's working on, but also with the
Scrollable ResultSet and regression testing stuff I'm working on at the
moment.

> Well did anyone review the changes or test them out ? The application I'm
> testing is hardly representative for all applications, so there may still
> be some bugs left in there.

Which is why I need to get the regression stuff sorted out as soon as I
can.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk http://www.retep.org.uk