There's the rub... (a meta note) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject There's the rub... (a meta note)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
If you've had the feeling lately that you are getting a little less email
from me than expected in the process of due information to the other
developers, let me assure you that I've had the feeling lately that I'm
getting a little less than hoped for answers to my countless posts.

The reason, however, is not that you or I am lazy but that the mailing
list filters have varyingly interesting objections to the mail headers I
am generating.  At least I think that they are interesting because of
course they don't tell me about it.

That said, please accept my apologies for this situation.

(Technical note:  My latest guess is that my IP's are on a dial-up pool
blocking list.  That's "interesting" because I'm using a DSL connection.)