Re: [HACKERS] Re: CORBA again. (was: light dawns: serious bug in FE/BE protocol handling) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Taral
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: CORBA again. (was: light dawns: serious bug in FE/BE protocol handling)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well, I don't mind the idea of using ORBit, since it _is_ smaller. I'm
looking into it now. However, I do intend to wrapper the whole lot. The
only thing is to pick a required mapping, and I said (way back then) that
I preferred C since it had substantially better handling of unions and the
like.

Taral