Re: [HACKERS] Re: CORBA again. (was: light dawns: serious bug in FE/BE protocol handling) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: CORBA again. (was: light dawns: serious bug in FE/BE protocol handling)
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Re: CORBA again. (was: light dawns: serious bug in FE/BE protocol handling)  (Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
I use KDE at home, as well as at work...KDE uses MICO...

The CORBA implemetaion, as discussed before, is going to have to be
'wrappered' so that it isn't tied to any particular implementation...

Taral was, I believe, planning on starting with MICO and then let's those
using other implementations build up from there...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org