Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darren Ferguson
Subject Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested?
Date
Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested?  (Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>)
List pgsql-general
O agree with design and architecture and getting them out of the way
early.

Project managemet if you want to do it great. I will be more than happy to
follow a lead. If needed i can help with design and archiecture issues.

Resume posting feature definately a good idea. There are a few ways that
we can achieve this. Off list topic i think.

Another big topic what web server will we use?? Apache, Aolserver ?

Ok enough from me just now

Darren Ferguson