Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Reyes
Subject Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Darren Ferguson wrote:

> O agree with design and architecture and getting them out of the way
> early.

This just makes the rest easier. It also makes it easier to distribute the
work.

> Project managemet if you want to do it great. I will be more than happy to
> follow a lead. If needed i can help with design and archiecture issues.

I will try to do my best with the PM and I think design and architecture
should be a more communal issue given that the people who will volunteer
to do the work should agree with the design/architecture choices.

> Another big topic what web server will we use?? Apache, Aolserver ?

I was thinking Apache because it is installed at the host we currently
have. Do you have any preference? Any advantages of Aolserver over Apache?