Re: Different views with same name for different users - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darren Ferguson
Subject Re: Different views with same name for different users
Date
List pgsql-general
Correct me if i am wrong which is normally the case :-))

But you could create the views as you have said then grant user access
permissions on them. I.e. get the priveldged user to create all the views
and then use the GRANT command to allow users to access them. I.e.

GRANT ALL ON PERS TO user D;

Hope this helps

Darren

Darren Ferguson