Re: Simplicity in time/date functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: Simplicity in time/date functions
Date
List pgsql-general
On 3 Jan 2002, Jason Earl wrote:

> Try:
>
> processdata=> SELECT CURRENT_DATE - 28;
>   ?column?
> ------------
>  2001-12-06
> (1 row)

Thank you.  I have a totally trival view that I was making overly
complex.  This fixes it.
   Point to note is the use of 'interval' gives the same 'problem'
formating.

SELECT CURRENT_DATE - interval '28 days';
        ?column?
 2001-12-06 00:00:00-08
(1 row)

Cheers,