Re: [PHP] postgresql array with PHP - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hal Davison
Subject Re: [PHP] postgresql array with PHP
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Wunner why in the origional design of PostgreSQL that an array function
was not considered? Any Clue?

Hal Davsion                 Internet Petroleum Distribution
Petroleum Data Solutions,Inc.      LSE Linux V1.22
6850 Myakka Valley Tr    PostgreSQL 7.03 - Sun Forte - JAVA
Sarasota, Florida 34241         Phone: (941) 921-6578
http://www.faams.net             eFAX: (419) 821-5999