Aww, sorry (last day of month) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Antti Linno
Subject Aww, sorry (last day of month)
Date
List pgsql-sql
I thought, I finished that group by theme.

What i ment was, that I have information about workers, and I have to make
report on them. Report should contain status about workers with the
restriction , that the data is about last day of the month. I use perl as
a scripting language, and how the hell should I know how many days were in
that particular month (28,29,30,31) :). If there are no means by doing it
in sql, I write a code to ask for a , mmm, special day. *sigh*
Maybe something with date_trunc?

Thanx for discussion though.

Antti,
greetings from estionia :P