Re: GROUP by finish&&last day of month - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From tjk@tksoft.com
Subject Re: GROUP by finish&&last day of month
Date
List pgsql-sql
Not quite sure what you mean, but how about this:

select date_part('day', 'Jul 01 00:00:00 2000 PDT'::datetime-1);

You must specify Jul for June, i.e. always the following month.
You could get around that too, but since I don't know why you
need to do what you asked, I'll leave it at this.

Troy