Re: [GENERAL] Problem with table,field names. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Blashko Alexander
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Problem with table,field names.
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you for your fast answer.

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Blashko Alexander wrote:
> >  create table TEST ( NAME text)
>
> create table "TEST" ( "NAME" text)
>
>    Use double quotations - it is standard SQL feature.

We use russian names of tables,fields.
When we use english table name, they are reformed in low case by system.
And use name with double quotations, it is not reformed.
But with russian name we cant use this property.
What do you think about it?

Thank you for your answer.