Problem with table,field names. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Blashko Alexander
Subject Problem with table,field names.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everybody!
In the Odessa University we have developed Information System
by using Linux (Red hat 5.2), Postgres 6.2, SWI Prolog.
Now we try to use Postgres 6.4, but have folowing problem:
    create table TEST ( Name text);
We use Locale-support ( koi8r)
System Postgres 6.2 reform names of table and fields in low case.
For example:
 create table TEST ( NAME text)
 ->
              test   name

But in Postgres 6.4 system doesnt reform this names.

We need use old property, because many our applications use
case unsensibility property.
Please, answer, where can we find in src-code this property.

Thank you for you answer.