Re: [SQL] Character type name?? How to lower case it? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Douglas Nichols
Subject Re: [SQL] Character type name?? How to lower case it?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Actually I was talking about several fields, but to make it worst I really
do not know how many fields. So I was making a quoted set of strings to
put together at sql time to say: is filed1 in (...) how ever long (...) is
An example wuld be:

a.attname in ('hello','goodbye','baisc','perl')

but I do not want to have to know the case a.attname although I can
manipulate (..) to either.

Cheers

Douglas Nichols                                           dnichols@fhcrc.org
Database Manager                            National Wilms Tumor Study Group
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center