Apache::Session in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Victor Manuel Jaquez Leal
Subject Apache::Session in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I want to use the Apache::Session perl module in my WebApps, but when I
try to insert the session tuple, the Postgres can't handle the string and
abort the operation.

I made a dump for the SQL instruction generated by the module, it use the
Storable module to generate a "storable" string from the variables, but
this string has '\00', '\02', '\v' chars, and I thing that they are the
chars that trigger the exception...

There are any patch for the module for this?

I really don't like MySQL, but it can handle this "storable" strings....
8-(

Thnx

Ceyusa