Re: [GENERAL] Not about LOGOs this time... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Tong
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Not about LOGOs this time...
Date
List pgsql-general
> Bruce - I have, being generally obnoxious and pushy, asked for a newbie
> list for people like me-self: slow on the uptake but persistent.
> I have heard nothing back, except from Jose who liked the idea and
> apparently was willing to serve as a dispenser of info (which he does
> very well.)

I would use the list if it existed. If it is not created, then we can make
a private list. I've got a majordomo running we can use, but it wouldn't
be officially part of the PostgreSQL effort, of course.

A Linux-PostgreSQL support group.

Bruce Tong
Systems Programmer
Electronic Vision / FITNE