Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Good
Subject Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> > How about the BSD daemon just saving time and clubbing down the Linux
> > penguin? :)
>
> Linux really isn't a problem as far as I'm concerned.
>
> You spend far too much time engaging in sniper warfare against Linux and
> its users in this group.  While I agree with you that Linux has some

I'm a Linux guy who doesn't take offense at all...I dislike that
penguin as much as anyone.  ;-)

> Besides, everyone knows that Satanix is the one true OS.  :)
> (Satanix:  When the rapture comes will you have root?)

`Du siehst mit diesem Trank im Leibe bald Helenen in jedem Weibe...'
 - Mephistopheles  (well, as recorded by JW v Goethe ;-)

Cheers Matthew,
Tom

> /*
>    Matthew N. Dodd        | A memory retaining a love you had for life
>    winter@jurai.net        | As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
>    http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
> */

Cheers,