Re: [HACKERS] Running pgindent - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter T Mount
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Running pgindent
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> OK, I have changed pgindent to reflect the new structure names, and have
> made your requested changes.  For #1, if the line began with an alpha,
> and ends with a *, I remove tabs/spaces before the * and make it only
> one space.  Let me know how you like the changes.
>
> I have not run it on the source yet because people are still holding
> patches.

Bruce, do you run pgindent on the java sources aswell?

If you do, a couple of points:

    /* */ are as in C
    /**   same as /* but also marks the start of a comment (can be
          html) that javadoc will place in documentation.
    //    Single line comment

You may want to check that it doesn't mangle the last two.

--
Peter T Mount  petermount@earthling.net or pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder