Announce: Search PostgreSQL related resources - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

Hi there,

I'm pleased to present pilot version of http://www.pgsql.ru - search system on
postgresql related resources. Currently, we have crawled 27 sites,
new resources are welcome. It has multi-languages interface (russian, english)
but more languages could be added. We plan to add searchable archive of
mailing lists (a'la fts.postgresql.org), russian documentation and
WIKI for online documentation, tips, etc.

We are welcome your feedback and comments. We need design solution, icons.

This project is hosted at
Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University and supported
by Russian Foundation for Basic Research and Delta-Soft LLC.

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83