Re: Announce: Search PostgreSQL related resources - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: Announce: Search PostgreSQL related resources
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 14:49, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm pleased to present pilot version of http://www.pgsql.ru - search system on
> postgresql related resources. Currently, we have crawled 27 sites,
> new resources are welcome. It has multi-languages interface (russian, english)
> but more languages could be added. We plan to add searchable archive of
> mailing lists (a'la fts.postgresql.org), russian documentation and
> WIKI for online documentation, tips, etc.
>
> We are welcome your feedback and comments. We need design solution, icons.

Could I suggest a filter to limit results in foreign languages.  For
example, I am unable to benefit from pages written in Russian; I would
like to exclude them from the search, but I see no means of doing that.

     "And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine
      heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."
                 Deuteronomy 6:5