Availability of SQL standards - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Availability of SQL standards
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Availability of SQL standards
List pgsql-hackers
As I get more involved with this project, and just in general, I was
thinking that it might be a good idea to have the SQL standards around.
I understand that the standards organizations are selling those, but a
quick search showed way too many documents at way too high prices in a way
too far away locality.

Are there any commercially available books that cover these as well to a
reasonable extent? I guess I can live without the technical grammar specs
if it shrinks volume and price. Of course an overview of actual
implementations (a.k.a. "how does Oracle do it") might be nice, too. I'm
not talking about any "Intro to SQL" books here, but the full deal. What
do you use?