Re: [Pljava-dev] pljava.dll - bogus error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: [Pljava-dev] pljava.dll - bogus error
Date
List pgsql-general

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, James Calfee wrote:

> Please improve error reporting for this:
>
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program
> Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/pljava.dll": The specified module could not be
> found.

Unfortunately this error message comes from the server which gets it from
windows.  So pljava is at least two steps removed from it, so we're in no
position to improve it.  Perhaps the server guys can coax some more
details out of windows.

Kris Jurka