Re: [Pljava-dev] pljava.dll - bogus error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: [Pljava-dev] pljava.dll - bogus error
Date
List pgsql-general
Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, James Calfee wrote:
>
>> Please improve error reporting for this:
>>
>> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not load library
>> "C:/Program
>> Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/pljava.dll": The specified module could not be
>> found.
>>

> Unfortunately this error message comes from the server which gets it
> from windows.  So pljava is at least two steps removed from it, so we're
> in no position to improve it.  Perhaps the server guys can coax some
> more details out of windows.

I looked on archives for both mailing lists and could not find this
email thread.  This error happened to me years ago and I don't remember
what the real issue was.  Could you point to the actual problem and I'll
see if Windows can identify it?

--
Guy Rouillier