Re: Javascript & PHP?? - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Louis Bertrand
Subject Re: Javascript & PHP??
Date
List pgsql-php
Why not pass the current value of $temp as an argument to liveWindow()?
That way you know for sure what the function is getting.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, Richie wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a Javascript function which is supposed to open up a seperate
> window with an image from the database. The image location is just stored
> on the database and it is returned back from the database no problem. Lets
> say I assign a variable $temp to be equal to the location. I then create a
> link which when the user clicks it will start a Javascript which is
> supposed to read the value of $temp and open up a window accordingly.
> However all it does is open up a blank window. Here is my script...
>
> <?
> printf("<script language=\"javascript\">");
> printf("function liveWindow(){var

liveWindow4=window.open(\"$temp\",liveWindow4,\"width=310,height=420,toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,directories=0,status=0,copyhistory=0,maximise=no,left=30,top=30\");}");

http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl