Re: [INTERFACES] Re: your mail - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Louis Bertrand
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Re: your mail
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Okay, I know that Bruce did some patches for this, changing i386 ->
> __i386__, so that v6.6 will have it, and v6.5.2 *might* ... I'm the one
> working on back-patching that...

OK, I'll look at it again when 6.5.2 or 6.6 gets released. I'll also see
what happens with other architectures.

> hrmmm...let me look at patching configure.in such that 'if openbsd' it
> doesn't get added...I've never seen the problem with FreeBSD, so it must
> be an 'OpenBSD' specific problem...

Yes, it was specific to OpenBSD. It's fixed in -current now. I'll keep the
patch in my 6.5.1 port and update it as needed.

Ciao--Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/