Re: Doc translation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Doc translation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo ... setting up a seperate CVS module for this does sound like a
great idea ... you already have access to the CVS repository, right?  Can
you send me a tar file containing what you have so far, and I'll get it
into CVS and then you'll be able to update that at will?

If we set it up as:

pgsql-docs/ja

we could move the english docs out of pgsql itself and into this module
too, as:

pgsql-docs/en

and any other language too ...