Re: Fast Forward (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Fast Forward (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
the thing that pissed me off the most, and set me off, was the totally
blatant errors ... we've had other articles written, with a GB slant to
them, that didn't get my feathers in a ruffle ... the fact that they
*talked* with GB, got quotes from them and some of their partners, and
*still* got the facts wrong, is what got me heated ...