Re: beta5 ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: beta5 ...
Date
Re: beta5 ...  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>

> > Vince, is this something that PostgreSQL.Org can have on the web page
> > relatively quickly?
>
> The beta or registering the results?  After the last time I won't
> put beta releases on the website, but if you want the results thing
> it can be done in a short time.  Just tell me what info you want
> in it and it'll be there.

Hrmmm ... some sort of input form where someone can enter OS specific
info, and maybe upload the results of the regression tests as far as
'failed' or 'succeeded'?  the report generated would list the OS info and
x out of y tests failed ... and a link to a full listing of which
failed/succeeded?