Re: beta5 ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: beta5 ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Vince, is this something that PostgreSQL.Org can have on the web page
> relatively quickly?

The beta or registering the results?  After the last time I won't
put beta releases on the website, but if you want the results thing
it can be done in a short time.  Just tell me what info you want
in it and it'll be there.

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop