Re: beta5 ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: beta5 ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> >

> > > Vince, is this something that PostgreSQL.Org can have on the web page
> > > relatively quickly?
> >
> > The beta or registering the results?  After the last time I won't
> > put beta releases on the website, but if you want the results thing
> > it can be done in a short time.  Just tell me what info you want
> > in it and it'll be there.
>
> Hrmmm ... some sort of input form where someone can enter OS specific
> info, and maybe upload the results of the regression tests as far as
> 'failed' or 'succeeded'?  the report generated would list the OS info and
> x out of y tests failed ... and a link to a full listing of which
> failed/succeeded?

Lemme see what I can cobble together taking into consideration some of
the things Lamar and Peter also mentioned.  Note: I'm probably 450
messagees behind due to a 2 day dsl outage; I may have missed some of
the conversation.  Some messages trickled in, the rest flooded in over
night.  I may be nearing the time for incoming mail folders :)

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com