Re: What do I do with this error? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: What do I do with this error?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Using the below (with a few fixes, delcare->declare
and adding the close quote and language type as plpgsql,
and a table1 defined as id int, field1 varchar, field2 varchar,
I get a NULL returned if I select test1();  I'm somewhere
between beta4 and 5 though.