Re: Large Text Fields and TOAST - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: Large Text Fields and TOAST
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, TOAST should be fairly transparent to users I believe.  TOAST
values should be compressed or stored separately from the rest of
the row's data to get around the 8-32k block size.

There's also the large object support which is something else entirely.