Re: Re: [GENERAL] PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Re: [GENERAL] PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Don Baccus wrote:

> At 09:43 AM 11/13/00 -0600, davidb@vectormath.com wrote:
> >I made it all the way through the article.  I'll summarize it for you:
> >Postgres - hooray!
> >MySQL - boo!
> >Since this is an open source database article linked off of slashdot, I
> >imagine they're getting pounded.
>
> Why is all this e-mail showing up so late?
>
> (I'm curious because there have been complaints about the mail server here,
> and the article is old hat).

I was away for the past week at Comdex and didn't keep up very well on
approving postings from ppl that don't subscribe to the list before
posting ... for anti-spam purposes, you have to be subscribed before
posting, or else it has to be approved :(