Re: Re: [GENERAL] PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Don Baccus
Subject Re: Re: [GENERAL] PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At 09:43 AM 11/13/00 -0600, davidb@vectormath.com wrote:
>I made it all the way through the article.  I'll summarize it for you:
>Postgres - hooray!
>MySQL - boo!
>Since this is an open source database article linked off of slashdot, I
>imagine they're getting pounded.

Why is all this e-mail showing up so late?

(I'm curious because there have been complaints about the mail server here,
and the article is old hat).

- Don Baccus, Portland OR <dhogaza@pacifier.com>
  http://donb.photo.net.