Re: Re: permissions on databases vs. permissions on tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: Re: permissions on databases vs. permissions on tables
Date
List pgsql-general
Currently I don't believe postgres has a way to prevent a user who can
connect to a database from creating objects in it.  There's been talk
about the topic in the past (it's probably in one of the archives).
I'm not sure if anything was done on this front for 7.1.