Re: Bug in how nulls are handled by plpgsql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: Bug in how nulls are handled by plpgsql?
Date
List pgsql-general
Under 7.0.x and earlier there's only one flag to hold
the isnull state of all parameters.  If any are null all are
null and I think there's a related output issue.  Under current
sources this is done the way you'd expect.

As for the second question, not really that I can think of, but that
behavior is correct per SQL.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com