RE: Damn, pg_proc index corrupted, can't find anythign on REINDEX ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject RE: Damn, pg_proc index corrupted, can't find anythign on REINDEX ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom is looking around the server right now, as he wants to try and see
what caused it before we go any further at trying to fix it, but I hadn't
thought to try FORCE ... thanks :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org