Re: FreeBSD Softupdates?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: FreeBSD Softupdates??
Date
List pgsql-general
I've been runing since softupdates became mainstream, on a relatively
heavily used production server ... I can't answer about performance
gains/loss, but from what I know of softupdates, it should be neglible for
a database system ... but, I haven't been 'shot in the foot' yet for any
of our database ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org