Re: FreeBSD Softupdates?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: FreeBSD Softupdates??
Date
List pgsql-general
The consensu from the FreeBSD -STABLE lists are that SOFTUPDATES helps
ANY UFS FileSystem, and makes  it MORE robust because of the logging
and the way FSCK works.

I've turned SOFTUPDATES on all my FS's on 4.1.1-STABLE.

Larry

* The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> [000926 10:32]:

--
Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler