Re: Vacuum only with 20% old tuples - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Vacuum only with 20% old tuples
Date
List pgsql-hackers
how about leaving vacuum as is, but extend REINDEX so that it
drops/rebuilds all indices on a TABLE | DATABASE?  Or does it do that
now?  From reading \h REINDEX, my thought is that it doesn't, but ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org