Re: [HACKERS] Re: TODO updates - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: TODO updates
Date
List pgsql-hackers
one of the things I remember seeing discussed, and wonder about current
status on:
removal of the whole pg_vlock requirement on vacuum?

last I recall, MVCC eliminated that requirement, and also made it easier
to do a vacuum on 'live tables'?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org