Re: Unimpletmented features - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: Unimpletmented features
Date
List pgsql-general
If you read the entire man page, it should say further
down that it only works for FOREIGN KEY constraints (and
gives info on what to do for other constraints).

"In the current implementation, only FOREIGN KEY
constraints can be added to a table."

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com