Re: Putting PGSQL on several disks - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: Putting PGSQL on several disks
Date
List pgsql-general
Right now the only way to do this is to do a bit of magic
with symlinks out from your postgres data directory.
There's been talk on hackers of various ways to do it, but
I'm not sure if an agreement was reached.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com