Blowing core - anyone have any ideas? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Blowing core - anyone have any ideas?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ok, I'm trying to finish cleaning up libpq++ and with v6.4.0 and with
the snapshot I grabbed a few minutes ago I get the same thing.

The library builds and installs fine.
The examples build fine.
The examples run fine UNTIL they end.  After the program ends and the
destructor finishes I get a core dump from a seg fault.  Running it in
the debugger (the library and the example are both compiled with -g) I
get this for a backtrace:

(gdb) bt
#0  0x1000000 in ?? ()
#1  0x38000000 in ?? ()
Error accessing memory address 0x7ec1e: Invalid argument.
(gdb)

Any ideas where to look?   This is on FreeBSD 2.2.6 (can't upgrade it
just yet - it's too busy).

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore