Re: Are we losing momentum? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ron Mayer
Subject Re: Are we losing momentum?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Bruce wrote:

>Having good reference sites is important, and I could list as many
>impressive ones as MySQL, but who has time to hunt around and get
>permission to list them --- I will tell you who --- the MySQL marketing
>guys, while the PostgreSQL guys don't.  :-(

Is it a good enough benefit to make the ones we already
have easier to find?

If the content on these pages:
 http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/supportcontracts.php http://advocacy.postgresql.org/casestudies/
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2002-11/msg00004.php

could be integrated and put on an easy to find page in the
advocacy area it'd be a lot easier for new people to see.

I know PostgreSQL's got at least as impressive a list as MySQL.  It's
just that you need to dig harder to find it.
   Ron