RE: Truncate in synchronous logical replication failed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Truncate in synchronous logical replication failed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I don't think here we need to restart to get a stable list of indexes
> as we do in RelationGetIndexAttrBitmap. The reason is here we build
> the cache entry using a historic snapshot and all the later changes
> are absorbed while decoding WAL. I have updated that and modified few
> comments in the attached patch. Can you please test this in
> clobber_cache_always mode? I think just testing
> subscription/t/010_truncate.pl would be sufficient.

Thanks for your patch. I tested your patch and it passes 'make check-world' and it works as expected.
By the way, I also tested in clobber_cache_always mode, it passed, too.(I only tested subscription/t/010_truncate.pl.)

Regards,
Shi yu